Corporate Reporting Accounting
Our client, a diverse, strong and stable company with a history of profitability, is looking for a candidate who desires to be rewarded for their contribution to the organization.
If you are a top performer than this is the company for you! An entrepreneurial based organization where your progress in the company is totally dependent on your drive, ability to take on responsibility and performance. Excellent relocation package and benefits including, merit based bonus, spot bonus, 401K and pension, medical, etc. This is an opportunity to assist in setting the accounting structure for the company and has strong avenues for rapid career growth.
– Prepare US corporate and statutory reports.
– Monthly, quarterly, and annual corporate reporting packets
– Annual statutory reports and audits
– Process Improvement initiatives and business support
– Self-starter that is highly motivated
– Ability to take initiative to get things done
– Willing to accept new challenges and growth opportunities
– Domestic travel as needed (not heavy)
– Passionate about integrity and belief in individual success
– Confidence without arrogance
– Bachelors or masters degree in accounting or finance
– CPA is preferred, but not required
– 2 + years experience in accounting in large company or public accounting environment
– Sound communications skills to all levels of management
– Exposure to GAAP concepts a plus
– Experience in process and internal controls implementation or assessment
– SAP or comparable system experience
Manufacturing, Financial Services
2 to 5 Years